Jethro Tull - Aqualung CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

4.33 | 2015 ratings

5 stars Oh my!! This record is on my list of top 10/life altering/desert island/insert random category/greatest of all time!!! I didn't really discover this album until around 1983 (jr./sr. year of high school), had heard the title track, obviously, but had no idea how magical the rest of the record was!!! Prog wasn't really a concept that I understood, cared about, or realized, but now when I look back, this was definitely one of the bands/records that would help to mold my prog tendencies!! Back then, it was just a cool folk/rock record by a guy named Jethro?!?!?!......something-or-other........then, bought the record.....saw it was a BAND....not a DUDE!!!!.....had to get my hands on anything else these guys did...and,alas,a love affair was born. 5-star plus, and on my i-pod playlist 4-ever!!
timmense | 5/5 |