The Dear Hunter - Act III: Life and Death CD (album) cover

The Dear Hunter

2 stars I didn't like this album too much for different reasons: It sounds like one of those contemporary alt rock albums that are made only for selling copies, it's the classic fourteen track album where you can rarely find a couple of good songs. Don't get me wrong, I love alt rock, especially all the 80s and 90s bands like R.E.M., Husker du, Pavement, Jesus and Mary Chain, Sonic Youth and many others; But the attempt to mix all this, along with some pop and folk, with prog elements, well, I think this band has wasted a lot of their time and effort. I frankly won't suggest this to anyone.
EatThatPhonebook | 2/5 |