Karmakanic - Who's The Boss In The Factory? CD (album) cover

2 stars The Typical overrated modern symphonic prog album. Maybe it's just me, I didn't like it so much. I found it kinda boring and without any moments of enthusiasm that are usually typical of symphonic prog. The only good song for me is " Let in Hollywood", while " Send a Message To The heart" is a 19 minute song, which bores most of the time, being a useless effort for the listener. " Two blocks from the Edge" is similar, much less long (9 minutes), with very few good ideas. Even the Eternally songs aren't so good. I don't understand how many people loved it. I found it boring and not fulfilling at all.
EatThatPhonebook | 2/5 |