Roger Waters - Music From The Body (with Ron Geesin)* CD (album) cover

MUSIC FROM THE BODY (WITH RON GEESIN)*

Roger Waters

ZowieZiggy
1 stars This "musical" document is quite close to the below average Roger part from "Ummagumma". I am of course biased by this album since I was almost born with it and I never could stand the studio outtakes.

The problem with this first solo album, is that there aren't any thrilling songs nor parts. Just a succession of lousy (very short) items. One song reaches the four minutes mark!

The whole of the stuff represented here does sound more as a soundtrack. But not a great one at all. I am looking at some good moments here, but I honestly can't find one. Pure boredom and unskilled songs.

At times, some of the early Floyd is gaining your senses but for such a very short period of time that is it is almost useless. Can you imagine that there are some twenty-two tracks available for forty minutes of "music".

Very few colleagues commented this "work". I guess that there is a reason for it. I don't like this album at all. There is no creativity, no emotional part, and no superb instrumental section. Actually, there is nothing in here. Only a painful succession of VERY short and weird useless musical moments.

One star.