Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven CD (album) cover

LIFT YOUR SKINNY FISTS LIKE ANTENNAS TO HEAVEN

Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Post Rock/Math rock

felipepepe
5 stars When I first heard this album, I never even knew what Pos-Rock was. I saw an album with 4 long songs and a cool cover, so gave it a try. The moment I started listening, it got 100% of my attention. I was expecting a synphonic journey, but instead was send into a mantra-like descent into hell and back.

I've heard many sick things, Devin's Townsend Death of Music was really deep, moving and dark, but nothing comes even close to this album. It's truly unique. After hearing it, I searched for thousands of Pos-Rock and Pos-Metal bands, but NEVER found anything like it.

Truly a masterpiece.