Triumvirat - Mediterranean Tales CD (album) cover

MEDITERRANEAN TALES

Triumvirat

toroddfuglesteg
3 stars The debut album from this band who has given me a lot of pleasure. But not with this album.

OK, this is not a bad album. Not at all. But there are pieces of music here I have problems with. The vocals parts on Across The Waters is as cheesy as the collective output of the cheese producers in Switzerland this year. The classical stuff is good though. But I cringe and want to hide behind the sofa when the vocals comes along.

The really good stuff on this album is the classical music stuff and the cover art. The bad stuff is the vocals and the bombastic hard rocking stuff. That is my opinion and my reasons to give out three stars.

3 stars