Harmonium - Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison CD (album) cover

3 stars Hm,

I love symphonic progressive rock, even if it is somewhat on the "naive" side (like, for example, Neuschwansteins "Alice in wonderland"; so given the reviews I was expecting quite a lot.

Well, I am a bit disappointed and here is why:

1. Vert: 2,5 Stars pleasant listening, but no more.

2. Dixie: 1 Star: completely misses me

3. Depuis L'automne: 3 Stars Pretty emotional and moody, but also a bit dull at times

4. En Pleine Face: 2 Stars Moody, but misses me again

5. Histoires Sans Paroles: 4 stars: Well, thats another story indeed. Beautiful flute work and catchy piano phrases and singing. It has some dull moments but mostly very pleasant listening.

So, without the final track, this would not have interested me at all, but it was worth buying for that final song alone.

Overall 3 Stars (3.0) !