Mike Oldfield - The Songs of Distant Earth CD (album) cover

Mike Oldfield

5 stars A Real Masterpiece, this album was the first I heard from Mike Oldfield, and it really got me.From this album, I started to buy and get all Mike's albums. Mike Oldfield is one of the best musicians and a prodigy for such intelligence and tenderness created in his albums. Miie Oldfield really sends you to an outer space journey into your heart, and feelings. If you're in the mood, you'll cry surely; if not, you will admire it. A must-have for fans and non-fans of Mikey. A delicious album to hear. The only bad thing about this album is that it has to finish sooner or later and leaves you with that sensation for more. EXCELLENT!!!!
| 5/5 |