Coheed And Cambria - Neverender: Children Of The Fence Edition CD (album) cover

NEVERENDER: CHILDREN OF THE FENCE EDITION

Coheed And Cambria

Laurelles
5 stars Let's be honest here... can any othe band do more for their fans except play every song they ever released? I think not. Claudio and co know how to please the fans, that's a certain. With this brilliant Children of the Fence edition, you get all sorts of other goodies as well, including metal dragonflies and a DVD behind Neverender, called "The Fiction Will See The Real". For those who don't know, that is a lyric from the song "The Willing Well I: Fuel For the Feeding End", one of my personal faves by them.

The beautiful thing is that now they've played all of their songs, they know what their fans like from them, rather than having to just use trial and error. Some of the songs just sound incredible live, including to improvisation at the end of "Everything Evil", the fans chants on "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3" and of course, ALL of the Willing Wells sound absolutely immense. I'm a Willing Well fanboy in that retrospect.

Needless to say, this isn't for the casual passer by. It's very expensive, but for long term fans like myself, this is godly. Thank you Coheed and Cambria. One amongst the fence.

Laurelles | 5/5 |