Jadis - Medium Rare  CD (album) cover

MEDIUM RARE

Jadis

Katsuhisa
4 stars Jadis's "Medium Rare" has recently become available for internet download. It is good opportunity to check the album for those who have not heard yet.

This album has two killer tunes: "View From Above" and "In The Dark". You bet that it is worth checking even only these two as the music have very melodic guitars and keyboards played excitedly.

The other songs are nice enough since Jadis's music is basically very high level and their average is others' 4-star.

I do hope that their all albums and singles become available for purchase: we should'nt waste our time. Anyway, check out their song, and you can judge.

Katsuhisa | 4/5 |