Dream Theater - Octavarium CD (album) cover

Dream Theater

5 stars it was hard t00 get into the Train of Thought and Live at Budokan album. from Train of Thought, i could only get into This Dying Soul, Honor Thy Father, and In the Name of God and on Live at Budokan, I only could get into Beyond This Life. i say that Octavarium would b a relief album for me cuz it was hard getting into Train of Thought and Live at Budokan. On the Octavarium album, i only got into The Root of All Evil, These Walls, Panic Attack, Never Enough, Sacrificed Sons, and the title track of course cuz the title track is the last song and its the longest song for the album. they then released the live album Score, which made me like the Octavrium album. and on June 5 2007, they released the masterpiece album Systematic Chaos under Roadrunner Records. The Root of All Evil - 9/10 The Answer Lies Within - 7.5/10 These Walls - 9/10 I Walk Beside You - 8/10 Panic Attack - 9.5/10 Never Enough - 9/10 Sacrificed Sons - 10/10 Octavarium - 10/10 on a scale from 1-10, i would rate it a 9/10.
DiehardTheRushFan | 5/5 |