Miranda Sex Garden - Fairytales of Slavery CD (album) cover

FAIRYTALES OF SLAVERY

Miranda Sex Garden

Prog Folk

The Truth
3 stars I could be looking at this from a not very progressive angle but nevertheless, I find it a good album.

Only Miranda Sex Garden album I have so I can't really compare it to their other releases, but as for this album the heavy use of goth-sounding violins is what draws me to it. The female vocals are some of the best I've ever heard and the variety of material really makes me glad to hear this album.

So many good things with one bad thing, I just can't get into the album. It always winds up background music somehow. It's probably my fault because I'll lose focus and then when I regain it, I feel "How did I miss that?!"

Good goth-prog-rock, I just got to focus on it more.

The Truth | 3/5 |