Spock's Beard - Snow CD (album) cover

SNOW

Spock's Beard

The Truth
5 stars I bought this album immeadiately after I heard the description, emotional rock opera. That is absolutely my kind of album!

The story of the albino psychic is quite a narrative all right and it's one that seemingly gets better each listen. The story is very much "out there" but somehow I can relate to it and the emotion Morse shows with his vocals match the storyline perfectly.

That's one of the real reasons this is a masterpiece, how well the music matches the lyrics. The emotion given by both just create one big emotion you can feel. (How many times have I said emotion so far?)

I don't want to give away the storyline in my review, that would take much too long but I will give you this, it is a spiritual journey in the purest musical sense. The musicians can really play especially the incredibly skilled boards player Ryo Okumoto and the shape shifting guitar of Alan Morse.

5 bright and shining stars.

The Truth | 5/5 |