Egoband - Fingerprint  CD (album) cover

2 stars n his second album "Fingerprint", the Italian band EGOBAND seems to have assumed me the commitment of leaving still more cleary the influences of MARILLION, here I don't have anything to complain, therefore as I already left clear in several other reviews, I don't have any restriction as to bands that are inspired in other.more famous. However, starting from this point it is necessary that a lot of inspiration is had for not sounding only as a clone. There they begin the "sins" of this disk, because he lacks a personal touch of the band, leaving the sensation in the audience that already heard something quite similar or practically equal. Besides, the disk possesses few brilliant moments, be vocal or instrumentals , what differentiates this disk to the the previous work Trip In The Light Of The World." One of these few moments really good they are in the track 5 "Dinosaur." Due to this my rate is only 2 stars.
maryes | 2/5 |