Jethro Tull - Aqualung CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

4.33 | 2017 ratings

4 stars This album is probably Jethro Tull's most popular album for there is a lot of hits in it. I'd say it's my favorite altough it is a great record. In it there's incredible tracks like My God and Locomotive Breath wich are classics along with Aqualung, Hymn 43, Crossed Eyed Mary, etc. In fact, there's no real filling song in the album since they're all good. It's really a solid album by Jethro Tull and it is well composed for a pre-Thick as A Brick album. It's full of cool aggressive flute solos from master Ian Anderson and it's lyracally impeccable.

A solid record from Jethro Tull even though it was only the dawn of their best era.

The_Jester | 4/5 |