Solution - Cordon Bleu CD (album) cover

Sean Trane
Prog Folk
3 stars This third album is the last one I heard and I have never seen other albums be it on CD . I have not heard the vinyls either. This is still interesting music to proghead , but I find every album thy made less interesting and slightly more commercial than its preceding . If the debut was almost instrumental , the sophomore was well sung , this album however makes mistakes ( fautes de gout) in the vocal department sometimes ruining the otherwise good music . So unbearable that I rarely listened to it and got rid of it as I needed shelf space. Still worth a spin , but I warned you about it so get a listen before buying. I was generous with the rating of this album , but the music is still correct.
Sean Trane | 3/5 |