Dream Theater - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence  CD (album) cover

SIX DEGREES OF INNER TURBULENCE

Dream Theater

voliveira
5 stars Dream Theater really reach its peak with the masterpiece "Metropolis pt. 2: Scenes from a memory", but they will fall in quality? NO! They supply us with another masterpiece, "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence ".

Launched in 2002, this is an album that seems to be better every listening to each.A double album, semi-conceptual, consisting of five fantastic bands between 6-13 minutes on the first CD and a monster 42 minutes on the second disc.

I will not go into detail about each track, but I can say that all six bright, and I find no fault in any of them (although "Overture" and the two parts of "About to Crash" tend to be somewhat boring).

And then? 5 stars! A wonder!

voliveira | 5/5 |