Yes - 90125 CD (album) cover

90125

voliveira
5 stars Believe it or not, this was the first Yes album that I listened, and even after listening to the masterpieces of the 70s I can not help liking him (although now I think he is worthy of 4 stars and prefer the his successor "Big Generator", call me crazy).

"Owner of a Lonely Heart" is the most famous song in the Yes rock in general and (call me crazy again) is one of my preferred.Is a great song.

"Hold On" takes something more rhythm-and-blues (I think) and is also great.

"It Can Happen"is my favorite song here, I love your introduction with oriental sounds,and henceforth Anderson comes in with her ​​ethereal voice (not that song), to a large section.I'm ecstatic from 3:15 minutes when Trevor Rabin enters with his guitar-I always considered him a good guitarist.

"Changes" is below the previous, but has some good moments.

The next tracks form one. "Cinema" is a great instrumental that was even nominated for a Grammy, while "Leave It" has a more electronic beat.

"Our Song " and "City of Love " are the weakest, while "Hearts ", the final track, ends with a flourish this album-that's a beautiful song!

Overall this album is good,so i give 4,5 stars.I like it!

voliveira | 5/5 |