Yes - Magnification CD (album) cover

5 stars Oh, Magnification ... a return to good way of Yes

This is a farewell album from Yes? Then they departed as well! Accompanied by a wonderful orchestra (in the absence of a keyboard, although Tony Brislin cover this deficiency on the tour), they give us gifts like "Give Love Each Day", "Dreamtime, ","Can you imagine"(a great surprise for me ,with Squire on vocals)," We agree " and "In the presence of". About "Dreamtime", I did not give him much attention when first heard, but when I listened again, I fell for it! The others are no less excellent, especially the title track, which opens the album in great style.

This album definitely deserves listen.Can not be a masterpiece like "Close to the Edge" or "Relayer", but it's great!

voliveira | 5/5 |