Lalle Larsson - Infinity of Worlds CD (album) cover

Lalle Larsson

5 stars Well, I'm really impressed with this album, last year Lalle Larsson's Weaveworld I loved it, but now Infinity Of worlds is a masterpiece, is an incredible progfusion where you have elements of jazz fusion, symphonic passages and classical sounds of progressive rock, This keyboard player is awesome and in this álbum is accompanied by great musicians , Infinity of Worlds to my point of view is the best instrumental album that has made this year and deserves to be one of the best general progressive rock albums of 2010, this album is really highly recommended for any lovers of progressive rock.

I using a translator of Spanish to English in my reviews.

All The Best.