Mullmuzzler - Mullmuzzler 2  CD (album) cover

3 stars To save myself the trouble of really venturing the depth of this album, let me assure all you listenered out there with this: If you are not truly an admirer of Dream Theater or James LaBrie, you will not like this album. It only consists of mediocre instruments tapping the soft core of LaBrie's harmonious - yet sometimes aggressive - vocal chords, and nothing more.

Listeners of LaBrie will enjoy it because they have to be loyal, and fans of Dream Theater will find it somewhat repulsive to think James can go sing mainly for anyone else besides the legendary progressive band - so, in other words, it's all up to you.

I, for one, didn't find this album to be anything phenomenal, but I got my hands on it regardless because I love James LaBrie, so I suppose you can call me somewhat of an extremist. .

undefinability | 3/5 |