Rush - Moving Pictures CD (album) cover

4 stars First let me say that this is ALMOST the best Rush album. But...I am sorry to say that 1 song brings this down to 4 stars for me and that is "Red Barchetta". I don't know if it is the lyrics or what, but this song is always a skipper for me on CD. It is just annoying. Everything else here is wonderful, classic Rush. Some of their finest work. Along with it's prior partner another classic, PERMANANT WAVES, these are probably the top end of Rush's catalog for me. But..Dang that "Red Barchetta". If have tried many times but failed to like it. Sorry, Rush. 4 stars, which still ain't bad.
mohaveman | 4/5 |