Campo di Marte - Concerto Zero : Live 1972/2003 CD (album) cover

Campo di Marte

Rock Progressivo Italiano

2 stars There is two years since I reviewed their only studio album to this date and I am by no means an expert on this band.

But the bootleg quality on most of this album gives the game away anyway. The first CD with the gig from 1972 can be discarded and used by your dog as a toy. It is bootleg quality and even bad bootleg quality.

The second CD is from 2003 and is far better. I would give it the rating "good bootleg quality". Hence, the sound is not good here either. The music is heavy blues tinged Rock Progressivo Italiano without much of the qualities that draws me to Rock Progressivo Italiano in the first place. The songs are still good though.

Hence 1+3=4 - 2 = 2 stars. In short; this is for fans only. The rest; give this album a wide berth.

2 stars