Jethro Tull - A CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

erik neuteboom
2 stars In fact this is a disappointing album, too much poppy tendencies. I mainly bought it because of the contribution from Eddie Jobson but at this album it seemed that prime mover and 'leader of the gang' Ian Anderson wouldn't allow Eddie Jobson too much in the musical spotlights. Apart from some great sounds from his Yamaha CS80 synthesizer and some violin, Eddie Jobson has a minor role. Strange because during the "A" worldtour Eddie Jobson got a lot more space to show his extraordinary talents on keyboards and violin (sensational to see him with his transparent violin, I still have a picture from Eddie Jobson on this tour on my hifi-set!). You can witness some magic on the "Slipstream" video/CD which is not included in this Jehtro Tull section I discovered.
erik neuteboom | 2/5 |