Frank Zappa - Just Another Band From L.A. CD (album) cover

JUST ANOTHER BAND FROM L.A.

Frank Zappa

RIO/Avant-Prog

Gartogg88
4 stars The first song I ever heard by Frank Zappa was Billy the Mountain when I was ten years old. I did not know what or who I was listening to, but it was so amazing that it stuck with me for four years until I stumbled onto Zappa on my own. Researching him I found out that he did the song Billy the Mountain, and I immediately bought the album. The track is one of those once in a lifetime songs that will never be performed live again. I cannot imagine how anyone could memorize that narration.

Moving on, the other four songs are great live material from great musicians. The band was just having fun, and it shows all throughout the album. Definitely one of the best live albums I have ever purchased. The lyrics are hilarious and the music is spot on.

| 4/5 |