Hidria Spacefolk - Live Eleven a.m.  CD (album) cover

Hidria Spacefolk

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars Imagine yourself behind a Porshe 911 on imaginary highway obviously with no speed limit. Alone on the Highway of Prog. Still you are's not a race because it's a cool highway! This is how I felt when I saw this show at Nearfest 2004. Now I got the performance on CD and I'm in major flashback country! Before their performance I just heard what was available on the Internet in Mp3 format. As soon that they got into their second track I new I had discovered something new. It's heavy, psychedelic, got amazing grooves and what bass licks! This is non stop. I do understand why reviewers keep referring this "sound" to O.T. But still when you listen to this CD you know you are listening to H.S.F. Great show! I can't stop moving when I listen to this material. There is obvious Middle-Eastern sound with some serious groves. Highly recommended!!
| 4/5 |