Marillion - Misplaced Childhood CD (album) cover

MISPLACED CHILDHOOD

Marillion

voliveira
3 stars This album is an improvement and much of Marillion in relation to their debut album "Script for a Jester's Tear" (I have not heard "Fugazi"). Compositions are much better, indicating a clear improvement in quality.

I just do not say that this is album is a masterpiece because of one thing: Fish.Ok, it can be a great composer and such, but I can not stand his voice, because to me it is a bad copy of Peter Gabriel's voice (and he still does theater rock? worsened). He was perhaps the main reason why I hated "Scripts ..."( although here in" Misplaced ... "his voice is sometimes like that of Gabriel ).

Beyond this though, however, "Misplaced Childhood" is an excellent album,though neo-progressive band my favorite is the Pendragon, and it certainly should be heard.3,5 stars,rounded to down.

voliveira | 3/5 |