Jade Warrior - Reflections CD (album) cover

Jade Warrior

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars Fantastic! Both lyrically and musically magic!! I have always loved music and have a very wide range of musical taste - as the song goes - music was definitely my first love. Music by Jade Warrior however seems to hit depths leagues deeper/higher than any other music I've heard. This is the only Jade Warrior album I have that is vocal, but my goodness do they do it well!!! I suppose I could have expected nothing less from this lot! My other favourite albums by Jade Warrior include: Waves (absolutely awesome); Horizen (awesome); Way Of The Sun (awesome) and Floating World (fantastic). I'm quite aware that this music doesn't have a mainstream audience, but for me - my life would not have been this sane without Jade Warrior. No exaggeration. Try it - you never know you might just LOVE IT!
| 5/5 |