Kayak - Nostradamus - The Fate Of Man  CD (album) cover

NOSTRADAMUS - THE FATE OF MAN

Kayak

Robin
5 stars I do not often rate an album with the maximum-score, but this is one of those exceptions. An album you can listen endlessly to. What a masterpiece, oh my god!! I was blown away the first time I heard it. I won't discuss every track, you just need to hear this anyway. Singer Edward Reekers is the highlight of this project. He plays the monk Yves De Lessines, who wrote The Centuries as a book with 4000 verses, that leads to an old treasure. Nostradamus copied these verses and made them his "predictions".

The live-show of this album is a MUST! Go see them in the late-summer in The Netherlands. It's a wonderful experience of music, culture and theatre. Ahh, this truly is one of the most beautiful albums I ever heard.

Robin | 5/5 |