King Crimson - Beat CD (album) cover

BEAT

King Crimson

voliveira
1 stars Another disappointing album from King Crimson ...

... and when I say disappointing, I say this because the influences of the Talking Heads are still here, thanks to Adrian Belew.Ao listen to "Beat", I had one certainty: they will never again play the sound of such masterpieces as "In the court of King Crimson" or "Red. " It's a shame.

So I have no other choice but to give 1 star.Amid all the bad music, there is at least one that I like: "Heartbeat", the only normal track that failed disk.

Only one thing: "Beat" is the only album of their career that KC does not have a title track (although his name in the range mentioned above) and is considered the weakest them.Coincidence?I do not think so ...

voliveira | 1/5 |