Jethro Tull - Stand Up CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

5 stars This is the Tull album I listen to most and while I'm not going to say its their best album its the one that I enjoy listening to more than any other. The blues orientated sounds are still ever present, but for me that is not a bad thing, but an essential part of what JT is all about. Barre's quitar work here is exceptional, and adds the overall musicianship on this album is as close to perfection as you will find in 1969. My favorite tracks on this album are A New Day Yesterdeay, Boure, Nothing is Easy, and For a Thousand Mothers, but every track is superb thoughout.
By--Tor | 5/5 |