Gentle Giant - Acquiring the Taste CD (album) cover

ACQUIRING THE TASTE

Gentle Giant

voliveira
4 stars I was never a fan of Gentle Giant (nor will be) because I could not bear their complex sound and I knew dissonant.But they had something good to offer me, and that "something"is "Acquiring the Taste ".

Oh dear, I can not believe this album is the Gentle Giant.The sound is very different from "Octopus","The Power and the Glory" or "Free Hand"(well, it is also jarring and confusing at times).With this album I could understand why the vocals of GG are so acclaimed.I do not like the voice of Derek Schulman, but when the vocals come into harmony ... oh, my God.

While the other three albums just one or two tracks stood out, here are just one or two other dispensable.The other are wonderful.

4 stars