The Beatles - Rubber Soul CD (album) cover

RUBBER SOUL

The Beatles

Proto-Prog

colorofmoney91
1 stars I'm not really a huge Beatles fan, but I know that I enjoy their music at least a little bit. The music on "Rubber Soul" isn't really interesting in my opinion, but it is very accessible.

Thought not interesting, there are some moments that set this apart from most poppy music (inclusion of sitars, the French language), but still, this is pop music. Some of the tracks here happen to be quite beautiful and uplifting, but I can't imagine myself listening to this album in full, and I'd play selected tracks only once in a while. Also, for being pop music, I don't detect anything memorable here.

This is a Beatles album for Beatles fans only, which I'm not really.

colorofmoney91 | 1/5 |