Ashra - New Age Of Earth CD (album) cover

Progressive Electronic

5 stars My son Michael and I love this album very much, I like to chill out to this record and the technology astonishes me and I bought this on vinyl in 1976 alongside THIN LIZZY'S jailbreak (not PROG) and SUNRAIN is a diamond gem on thois album and in 1976 I had this played in my wedding reception people thought I was odd but I want on top of the world in the 70s until punk came along and I was physically depressed in 1977 after PROG died but now I keep its legacy going as I have my own PROGRESSIVE band called "Dennis Taylor and the Scientists", Ill released an album one day and bring it to the archives, currently I do live cover versions of PROG from the 60s and 70s, my son Michael is on Guitar , Im on Keyboards, Synths and Vocals and I have a bassist and a drummer too!! we have been a band since 1998 and no line up change!!

ASHRA'S debut is a gem!!

| 5/5 |