Neal Morse - God Won't Give Up CD (album) cover

Neal Morse

4 stars I am a big fan of Neal Morse, either in Transatlantic, Spocks Beard or in or on his wonderful solo career, which is quite prolific.I say this beyond because of his albums "prog" (Testimony, One,?, Sola Scriptura ,Lifeline and now Testimony 2), he has released several albums of worship, community-oriented gospel.

"God will not give up" is the first album that I worship him listen.And i can say :is wonderful! Neal Morse did not disappoint me! The music here is not progressive, of course, but sometimes you can similarities with their albums "prog" and with Spocks Beard.

My favorite songs here are "King of Love"( because of his amazing bass line),"The crossroads" and the title-track(his chorus is divine!).

5 stars:King of Love,The crossroads,God won´t give up

4 stars:Save my life tonight,Love like you,Mountain,John´s Dream,See what God can do

3 stars:I sing my love,His mercy endureth

4,1 stars .For those open-minded and free from religious prejudices, I recommend this album.

voliveira | 4/5 |