Abraxas - Abraxas ... Cykl Obraca Się. Narodziny, Dzieciństwo Pełne Duszy, U?miechów Niewinnych I Zdrady CD (album) cover

ABRAXAS ... CYKL OBRACA SIĘ. NARODZINY, DZIECIŃSTWO PEłNE DUSZY, U?MIECHÓW NIEWINNYCH I ZDRADY

Abraxas

Ewan
4 stars What a really wonderful listen. With noteworthy tunes, there is just so much more to enjoy within this album. Typically neo-prog (no complaints from here), it doesn't seem to matter that I don't understand a word of what the vocals are about they are so well delivered. Guitar work is exciting and emotional, percussion superb, very difficult to fault any of the playing in fact. I do get the impression that the group has put a lot of effort into this release. Some great typical 'proggy' bits and some very, very beautiful parts.

I was so impressed with this album that I have followed it up with Abraxas's later albums. I'm sorry to say that something just doesn't hit the mark with any of them as this record does - a great shame.

Anyway, this one comes highly recommended.

Ewan | 4/5 |