Anathema - Eternity CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

4 stars Actually,this album is not progressive,it's alternative.It's just something different, but not progressive..Anyway,it's one of my favourites of Anathema.This english band which I have seen live in Athens, proves that emotions does not only mean love..That's a cliche for today's mainstream.This album has a fantastic atmosphere.It connects sorrow with rage and when you understand that you'll go crazy.You will listen to it all the time.There are 12 awesome songs in this one.If I could say my favourites,I'd say:Etenity I,Eternity III,Angelica,Suiicide Veil..No, fuck it!They are all great songs.There is also a cover on Pink Floyd's "Hope".Excellent!!Anyway,if you like atmospheric and depressing songs, just buy this one.If you are more of a happy guy who listens to power metal,you will surely hate it..
| 4/5 |