Queen - Too Much Love Will Kill You CD (album) cover

1 stars Single from MADE IN HEAVEN 1996. As good as Queen could be there always seems to be something really really bad to balance it out. For every QUEEN II there is a HOT SPACE. And for every "Bohemian Rhapsody" there is a "Too Much Love Will Kill You". A very sappy and sweet ballad sung by Freddie. Of course, his voice is as amazing as ever, but hearing him sing this pap is painful. And the obligatory Brian May guitar solo near the end. I can almost picture the montage video that probably went with this. Right now I feel like I need to go listen to "Orge Battle" to get the taste of this marshmallow out of my mouth. Almost 1 star.
mohaveman | 1/5 |