Now - Now (EP) CD (album) cover

NOW (EP)

Now

Grendelbox
5 stars This collectors item CD is limited to only 400 numbered copies worldwide !!! I get this rare item @ ebay some years ago and I won't miss it in my collection.

First track "Children of a dying world" is not so good as the final version on the "Spheres" album released a year later. The real big hit of this EP is the 12minutes song "Whirl"... I like NOWs typical style of music - let's call it - "Neo-YES meets SAGA".

This track is highly recommanded for all lovers of this style !!! "Whirl" is definitely one of the best prog-songs of the 90s. I'm very sad about the fact that only this 400 copies exist, so most people never have the chance to listen this great song.!

EP is worth 5 stars, because of the really outstanding track "Whirl" If you really have a chance to get a copy, take it !

Grendelbox | 5/5 |