Radiohead - In Rainbows  CD (album) cover

3 stars One of my most favourite bands, they continue to exhilarate and expasperate in equal measure. Here is no different, moments of pleasure are all too often offset by the mundane or frankly bizarre, certainly nothing that touches or even approaches the haunting wonder of Paranoid Android. I fear for this band and for my own enjoyment. It begins to feel like that peak was a one-off achievement that will never be reached again. I don't want to believe that, but it is something I have to begin to contemplate, for there is nothing here in this album to convince me otherwise.
JeanFrame | 3/5 |