King Crimson - Lizard CD (album) cover

King Crimson

2 stars As I mentioned in previous reviews, none of the so called King Crimson albums since ITCOTKC are anything whatsoever to do with that band. This is merely Fripp at it again, peddling his wares under that label, always a force to be reckoned with in playing, but badly lacking in writing skills, the world taken over by musicians, especially rich successful ones who now have carte blanche to play and record whatever they like, however meaningless and obscure it is to the rest of us, and bloody good luck to them too. But don't try and tell me it's anything to do with anything.
JeanFrame | 2/5 |