Campo di Marte - Campo Di Marte CD (album) cover

Campo di Marte

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Diego I
3 stars Campo di Marte. At first i only had the reference of this album and band by a recommendation of a friend, I said roughly, "Is this a classic of the RPI"and is right, if it is. However there are some monotonous sounds that ain´t totally love, at first listen is a complex album with a concept and a fairly well-defined background, but again the music sometimes becomes too heavy, dense, lacks, at times there is some inconstant flow that restricts the musical elevation and conceptual level too, the voices, the execution and interpretation, all very well and correctly, but as i say, this does not exclude that from my point of view is a rather and regular album.
Diego I | 3/5 |