Leprous - Tall Poppy Syndrome CD (album) cover

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Diego I
4 stars Tall poppy syndrome?

At first I wondered what the hell he meant that, in French language, believe it or not, is difficult to understand this type of compounds. What I mean is "pavot syndrome de hauteur", or something similar. I guess this strangely related to their music, where the delicate harmonies and soft starters are contrasted with rough and tough, and that these are but a reflection of a whole, which incidentally begins with the proposal cover. Musically Leprous is an improved version of the popular band HIM, I do not minoritised, or sound derogatory, but i cannot find another band that reflects at day what Leprous musically offers, and I think it's good, that means it is a proposal that even would seem too far-fetched, it is quite refreshing formula.

9 about 10.