Root - Resolution CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

3 stars Fourth studio albun of the British musician David Kendall , and compared to the other that I had opportunity to listen ( "Poles Apart", "Bird's Eye & Tiger Striped") it is that more pleased me. In "Resolution", Kendall presents strong influences of bands of Psychedelic/Space Rock style, as for instance PINK FLOYD , however, for almost all of the tracks that compose the work are notable Crossover Prog's influence, mainly in ALAN PARSONS PROJECT line. This influence of the crossover prog is larger in first CD than in the second, however, it continues present. In this second CD I could verify still some musical passages a little more aggressive and heavy , as in the tracks 2 "Falling", 5 "Flying Blind." In general, the disk is quite pleasant of listening, but it doesn't present great instrumental moments. My rate is 3 stars!!!
maryes | 3/5 |