The Moody Blues - This Is The Moody Blues  CD (album) cover

The Moody Blues

5 stars The first 2 cd's I ever bought were Golden Earring's -Moontan,and This is The Moody Blues. I had never owned a Moody Blues record previously,but when I saw this compilation,I thought 'Why not',since there seemed to be many songs that I had heard before and wouldn't mind digging deeper into.

There is not a single weak track on here,though I must confess that 'I am just a singer in a rock'n roll band',is over played on my local classic rock station.So if I were not to hear it again I would sure get over it.

But all around an extremely solid compilation of their most famous songs that you should not live with out,if you like melodic prog with tasty mellotron.

gr8dane | 5/5 |