Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel (2 -

PETER GABRIEL (2 - "SCRATCH")

Peter Gabriel

voliveira
1 stars After the work that Peter Gabriel revealed to the world, this album could have it taken from him.

I was really impressed with the debut album from one of my favorite artists, its sequel, titled "Peter Gabriel 2" (or "Scratch"), scandalized my ears.not heard such crap long.Considering the time difference between these two albums (one year only), a difference in quality is very grande.A change, and for the worse.

Unfortunately, there is almost no point, although I can appreciate the last two tracks, "Perspective" (where I can hear a Frippertronic) and "Home sweet home." The rest is trivial and insignificant to me.

1 star without guilt.