Rush - R30 - 30th Anniversary World Tour CD (album) cover

R30 - 30TH ANNIVERSARY WORLD TOUR

Rush

toroddfuglesteg
3 stars Purchased as a digital download from Amazon, I am not sure why I bothered. I think it is called being a collector.

The DVD and these two CDs (digital download) document their triumphant 30th anniversary tour and it is a follow up to the very fine Rush In Trio album. Besides of the cover album they released and which these discs unfortunate also includes some live versions of, there was no new studio album inbetween. Hence, we get much of the same as on Rush In Rio.

This live album is therefore not a necessary purchase. But the songs are great, the sound superb with a true live feel and Rush does a great job. This is therefore a good album, but nothing more than that.

3 stars