The Mars Volta - De-Loused In The Comatorium CD (album) cover

DE-LOUSED IN THE COMATORIUM

The Mars Volta

voliveira
3 stars This album is possibly the maddest I've ever heard. "De-loused in the Comatorium" is an album that mixes frenetic hard rock, progressive metal, jazz and Latin sounds, an eclectic mix that, although it has not impressed me as a whole , it worked.

The highlights here are the guitarist Omar Rodriguez-Lopez and drummer Jon Theodore, who actually deliver on their instruments and are responsible for violent and aggressive atmosphere of the album.

I really do not know what to say what has not worked on this album for me, but I know he is not a masterpiece.Is a strange feeling, but it is not a masterpiece-at least that's what i found.Perhaps more rounds to make this album definitely enter into my heart.

3 stars