Uriah Heep - Travellers In Time Anthology Volume 1 CD (album) cover

TRAVELLERS IN TIME ANTHOLOGY VOLUME 1

Uriah Heep

Sheavy
2 stars Uriah Heep is one of the bands that I absolutely love to death. I am a fan of most of things they have released, even a lot of albums that are rated quite low here on PA.

Anyhow this compilation, errr, anthology does a good job of getting their best songs for the most part, except the newer albums with songs on this anthology, they choose some ones that I do not think are the best from those albums but thats, that. This is a good album for getting into Uriah Heep, and it does a accurate representation of their early sound and tracks.

I still can not give this above a two. Good songs, bad package. Useful only for getting into the band, and nothing more.

Sheavy | 2/5 |