Credo - Rhetoric CD (album) cover

5 stars This is the best album I have heard in a long time. Why did it take me six years to find it? Who knows, but now it is in my collection it will be regularly played. It is classic neoprog, so if you like Marillion, Arena and IQ, it compares with the very best these other bands have to offer. Almost 70 minutes of music and not a wasted note. The lyrics are very good too. The tracks From the Cradle and To the Grave are essentially one long track as are Too Late and To Say Goodbye, so the album has 7 tracks, which gives an average track length of 10 minutes.
TartanTantrum | 5/5 |